Topps Wacky Packages 13th Series 1975
Vote for your favorite 13th Series stickers
See Poll Results
- Timeline: This series was released around February/March 1975.
- Packs: Packs have two stickers, a checklist, and a piece of gum.
- Checklists/Puzzle: There are nine different checklist backs which come together to form a Beastball puzzle.
- The Box: This series used an orange box with orange packs.
- The Titles: There are 30 titles.
- The Sticker Backs: This is the first series, since the 3rd, that has both white and tan backed versions, marking the beginning of a move back to all white-backed stickers. Of all back variations in the Topps 1-16 series it seems 13th whitebacks are the rarest. They turn up very seldom.
- Mysterious Cellos: Mysterious 13th white sheets have turned up with clear cellophane stickers. This mystery was finally solved in 2020. People have been cutting these up and selling them as singles on eBay, but they were never in packs.
Ape Green Beans
Icicle Playing Cards
Hazel Mishap Lipstuck
Bum's Life Magazine
Shorts Illustrated Mag.
Jerk in Jail Magazine
National Spittoon Mag.
Dumb and Crazy Salt
Doesn't Delight Cocktail
Beastball Bubble Gum