Wacky Packages Variations
- Wacky Pack Variations appeared suddenly on the underground scene in August, 2018.
- As of June 2019 there are six series, plus eight bonus stickers.
- We have pages for series 1 through 6 so far
- Variations are amalgams of vintage series Wacky Packages and vintage Pin-Up and Pulp Fiction pieces.
- The primary Wacky Pack artist Norm Saunders was in fact originally and foremost a Pulp Fiction artist.
- It has been speculated that this is what Wacky Packs would have looked like if Norm was left to his own designs; and paid for 100 hours per piece instead of one hour.
- Quality is high, stickers are die-cut, they peel-and-stick nicely.
- We have no idea who's making these, but they appear to be completely re-painted from scratch, and not just photoshop jobs. We have seen several of the complete paintings going around - so many, if not all, have original art behind them. Obviously a highly skilled artist is involved in this project. If you know who it is, please let me know.
- Each series has nine titles and two puzzles.
- Packs contain all nine stickers and one of the two puzzles