wackypacks.com
Please feel free to leave comments using the form at the bottom of this page.

TO AVOID SPAM MAKE SURE THE WORD 'WACKY' APPEARS SOMEWHERE IN YOUR POST OR IT WILL BE REJECTED.

www.wackypackages.org

Name (or whatever):
Email (optional):
Message:
message: 780
name: Brian Rody
email: BJ_rody@msn.com

Thank you Greg for this amazing website. I've loved Wacky Packages since I was a kid in the 1970's, but recently started building my collection. Thanks to you and your website I was able to learn what to look for. It's been educational, fun and a tremendous help. I can't wait to see what's ahead in the future of Wacky Pack collecting.

date: 6:47 pm - Sunday, July 26, 2020

message: 779
name: Meow
email: meowdypawner@gmail.com

I've been on this site since I was a kid back in the early 2010s. Even now, this is still my go-to place to get more info on Wacky Packages. It has made my experience in the hobby so much more informative and I could tell a lot of time, dedication, and care was put into this entire encyclopedia for Wacky Packages. Thank you to everyone that has played a part in this, from the creators, artists, and contributors, I really appreciate you all! ❤

date: 7:34 pm - Thursday, July 23, 2020

message: 778
name: John Lovitt
email: John.lovitall@hotmail.com

You guys crack me up. Gat a life and stop bitchin Wacky

date: 7:44 pm - Thursday, October 24, 2019

message: 777
name: Khaibitgfx
email: khaibitgfx@gmail.com

Ok Greg, get the wacky packages forumns back in action so i can log in...

date: 6:10 pm - Sunday, September 29, 2019

message: 776
name: Mike Choman
email: www.chomanbonlar@msn.com

Greg,

Thanks for putting in the checklist for Lost Wackys Series 2.

Hope to see Lost Wackys Series 4 done soon!

Also hope to see my corrections mentioned below done as well!

Sincerely, Mike

date: 12:58 am - Monday, September 2, 2019

message: 775
name: A. Ner D.
email: For your information@email.com

My dad said wacky means exotic. But you know that's not true!I, a member will follow all rules and remember to be Christian friendly

date: 5:35 pm - Monday, June 24, 2019

message: 774
name: Mike Choman
email: chomanbonlar@msn.com

Greg,

Thanks for putting in a mention of Lost Wackys Series 4 in wackypackages.org.

All that's needed now is a page-and another mention on wackypacks.com.

Also, don't forget about Lost Wackys Variations!

Sincerely, Mike

date: 9:12 pm - Sunday, April 7, 2019

message: 773
name: Mike Choman
email: chomanbonlar@msn.com

Greg,

Just found something else that needs to be done on this website.

The sections on Lost Wackys Series 1 and 3 both have checklists of each series on them (including the variations), but Lost Wackys Series 2 doesn't.

Hope that this can be fixed, too.

Signed, Mike Choman

date: 6:59 pm - Thursday, March 7, 2019

message: 772
name: Mark Amos
email: mark3amos@gmail.com

Thank you SO much for this site! I was in elementary school during the 1970's and absolutely lived for Wacky Packages. There was another series of stickers that were hot rod art, but Wacky Packages was by far my favorite way to spend my allowance. I am going to pore over these images for a long while, maybe start collecting the real thing. What I wouldn't give now for all those I had in my gubby mitts so long ago.

date: 2:42 am - Friday, March 1, 2019

message: 771
name: Mike Choman
email: www.chomanbonlar@msn.com

I just remembered something else that's Wacky related.

In addition to seeing Lost Wackys Series 4 on eBay, I also found out that a series called Lost Wackys Variations has been seen there as well.

Hope this helps.

Signed, Mike

date: 4:27 am - Thursday, February 7, 2019

Go to page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80